The framing and finish lumber you get with Chinook isn’t your average grade, and you can’t buy it from just any lumberyard.Read More
We work very hard to build strong relationships with mills to provide consistent premium lumber.
Here are a few examples of what you’ll always find at Chinook:
#2 grade and better grade 2x4s with four square edges and lite wane – it’s easier to work with and has solid edges for fastening.
Kiln dried cedar – a contractor favorite and a great choice for your next deck or fascia project. It’s more stable, and is ready to prime or stain immediately.
Primed cedar – Saves a time-consuming step for cedar projects intended to paint. The high quality alkyd primers make this product ready for the top coat of paint.
High-quality T1-11 and ACX plywood – it has fewer patches, so you’re getting an appearance grade sheet that’s ready to be painted, or even stained.
- Finish Lumber and moulding – we stock vertical grain, clear hemlock, Ultralite MDF and WindsorOne primed pine boards and a great selection of trim available everyday for all jobs, large or small. We can even have it finished for you.
You’ll be amazed by the quality you can get for a competitive price. Call us or come into one of our stores, and stock up on lumber for your next project – we’ll even load it into your vehicle.Close Shop Online
When your project deserves the best, come to us for quality deck and fencing materials, insulation, steel roofing, house wraps, windows, doors, and four brands of premium deck stain.Read More
No matter the scope of your next building project, you deserve Chinook quality at every step. Here are a few of the products we’re proud to offer:
- Composite Decking – We keep multiple colors of Trex, TimberTech and Azek in stock. These are the most recognized brands of high-performance, low-maintenance products in the Northwest. Let us help with your next deck project. Check out our services.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, give us a call. We’re happy to source it, order it and deliver it to your home or job site.Close Shop Online
Tools and hardware
Saws, drills, nail guns, screws, nails and fasteners - We’ve carefully chosen products big and small for their lasting quality and value.Read More
Find everything you need for your next lumber-oriented project. Our building experts can help you choose the right tools and hardware for the job.
- Milwaukee – when you’re looking for reliable tools at a competitive price, we’ve found Milwaukee to be a cut above the competition.
- Senco - nail guns, compressors, accessories and a full line of nails in stock. Senco is the most recognized brand of pneumatic tools on the market. Our knowledgeable staff can help you make the best choice for your needs with the best in the business.
- Starborn and Headcote screws – for durability, and ease of installation, we carry an extensive line of screws for every project.
Our selection extends well beyond these popular brands in many different categories. Check our website often as we continue to expand our online catalog. Sign up for our newsletter for monthly specials for products that address your everyday building needsClose Shop Online