The framing and finish lumber you get with Chinook isn’t your average grade, and you can’t buy it from just any lumberyard.Read More
To bring you better quality lumber, we work very hard to build strong relationships with mills. Here’s a few examples of what you’ll always find at Chinook:
- #2 grade and better grade 2x4s with four square edges and no wane – it’s easier to work with and more attractive than your average 2x4.
- Kiln dried cedar – a contractor favorite and a great choice for your next deck or fence. It’s more stable, won’t crack or chip and is ready to paint or stain immediately.
- High-quality T1-11 plywood – it has fewer imperfections, so you’re getting a stronger sheet that’s more pleasing to the eye.
- Prime whitewoods – we always bring you the best finishing lumber so it can withstand the elements and look good for years to come.
You’ll be amazed by the quality you can get for a competitive price. Call us or come into one of our stores, and stock up on lumber for your next project – we’ll even load it into your vehicle.Close Shop Online
When your project deserves the best, come to us for quality deck and fencing materials, insulation, roofing, house wraps, windows, doors, paint and stain.Read More
No matter the scope of your next building project, you deserve Chinook quality at every step. Here are a few of the products we’re proud to offer:
- Trex Composite Decking – a high-performance, low-maintenance product that our customers love and our staff love to work with. Let us help with your next deck project. Check out our services.
- Sashco Log Chinking – keep your beautiful log home airtight with premium chinking that won’t crack or let go. Chinook is a preferred Sashco Chinking dealer for Washington, Alaska and Northern Idaho.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, give us a call. We’re happy to source it, order it and deliver it to your home or job site.Close Shop Online
Tools and hardware
Screws, nails and fasteners. Saws, drills and nail guns. We’ve carefully chosen products big and small for their lasting quality and value.Read More
Find everything you need for your next lumber-oriented project, along with a great selection of rentals. Our building experts can help you choose the right tools and hardware for the job.
- Milwaukee – when you’re looking for reliable tools at a competitive price, we’ve found Milwaukee to be a cut above the competition.
- Bostitch – if you’re looking for top-quality tools from an industry innovator, we recommend Bostitch — a trusted name for any building project.