Posted June 22, 2020
To our loyal customers and community,
Due to dramatic measures needed with the COVID-19 spreading, it is our duty, as global citizens, to do within our means to prevent the spread of the virus. During these difficult times, Chinook Lumber’s locations remain open for business. To continue to do that, we made dramatic changes in order to protect the health and safety of our team and you, our customer.
We have temporarily adjusted our stores and hours to the following:
- Arlington's doors are open and returned to regular business hours of 7am - 6pm Monday through Friday and Saturday 8am-5pm
- North Bend's doors are now open with regular business hours of 7am - 6pm
- North Bend customers are required to wear face masks due to King County orders
- Starting Monday, June 15th, Snohomish's doors will open and return to regular business hours of 7am - 6pm Monday through Friday and Saturday 8am-5pm. However, there will be a limit of customers allowed in the store at a time. This is due to smaller space available and more foot traffic.
Please keep in mind that
- We adhere to all recommended social distancing
- Our facilities are cleaned and disinfected throughout the day
We encourage you to place your order in advance. We will work hard to prepare your order before you arrive. You can do so by ordering online, calling, or
emailing us at:
Thank you for your patience and support. Stay safe and stay healthy.