Posted September 15, 2015
THE NORTH BEND AREA IS GROWING. AS OUR CUSTOMERS GET BUSIER, WE'LL BE READY TO SUPPORT THEM FROM A BIGGER, BETTER STORE.
Contractors and homeowners in the North Bend area have counted on Chinook Lumber for quality products and service for 23 years. It means a lot to us, and we want to remain your favorite lumberyard for years to come. That’s why we are growing today and relocating our Bendigo Boulevard store to 436th Ave SE & SE Cedar Falls Way. It’s set to open in May of 2016.
The new site is twice as big as our existing location. The store itself will be three times larger, and it will have all the features you’ve asked for:
- More dry storage. We’ll have plenty of room to stock our cedar and primed white woods inside so they’re always dry and ready to paint or stain.
- Centralized store and lumberyard. We’ve designed our new site plan around trucks, trailers and busy lifestyles.
- More in-store and outdoor displays. Browse a greater selection of windows, doors, moldings and decking, and choose the products that suit your style and specs.
- Bigger contractor sales desk. We’re adding lots of space for customers to roll out their plans when meeting with their Chinook team.
- On-site delivery truck. With a commercial rig ready and waiting, we can deliver more product to your job site in one trip.
- Same great staff. Our North Bend team has been together for a long time, and it’s going to stay that way. They’ll continue to make your local Chinook Lumber the best place to find support and advice for your building project.
We’re always evolving so no matter how the industry changes, you can always find the quality materials and expert support you need at Chinook Lumber. If there’s something you’d like to see at the new North Bend store or at you're your local store, shoot us an email.
Stay tuned for updates. We’ll post site plans and renderings soon.